Check out our Services and Nonprofits page for more resources added, from Vision USA, to Autism and Behavior Consulting, to Kitsap Legal Services and Dispute Resolution Services. For more information, click here!
Also, have you checked out the October/November Kitsap County Parent Coalition eNewsletter? You’ll find special updates about:
- Special Education and Advocacy Resources
- Parent/Student Information Night 2014 – For North & South Kitsap
- Inclusion Meeting at the Arc of Kitsap and Jefferson Counties put on by Washington PAVE, and other special events
- Fall Community Outings, such as a corn maze, casino night, etc.
- Upcoming Parent Coalition Meetings
- A calendar of events for both October and November
The Support of Different Abilities (SODA) PTSA has also formed, and is now accepting members! Click here for more information about their new role in our community, or click here to like them on Facebook and receive updates on your News Feed!