Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Kitsap County Special Needs. Here are a few guidelines to help us both be successful:
1. Try to cover topics that haven’t already been covered or offer a new idea, fresh perspective or innovative approach. For example I have an interview on ABA Therapy for Children with Autism. Do you have an innovative approach to using ABA Therapy? Or perhaps you and an expert on a different type of therapy?
2. To increase your chances of being accepted.
- Provide quality information to help People with Special Needs and their Families.
- Your article must be exclusive to KitsapCountySpecialNeeds.com (i.e. the article cannot also be posted on your site or submitted to other blogs).
- Copyright infringement will not be tolerated.
- Include a headline, the body text and your byline with a link to your site, if applicable. Be sure to include all necessary information, links, link text, etc.
3. Length – your article may be as long as necessary to cover the topic appropriately. Be sure to be clear and concise however, please don’t just ramble.
4. You may have links back to your site within your article as long as they link to relevant information.
5. Images – make sure you own the copyright to any images you submit.
6. You may submit an author headshot or logo but not both.
7. We may edit or reformat your article. Please don’t be offended. We want your post to be successful and we know our audience.
8. If we think it needs more than just basic edits will send it back with suggestions.
9. And unfortunately we may not be able to use your article. Possible reasons may be:
- Your topic may not be relevant
- We have had too many posts on the same topic
- We have received too many post submissions
- We already have the same information somewhere else on the site
- The quality of your article is unacceptable
To have your article considered, please submit a proposal with a headline and brief summary of your article’s premise. If you have a website, please include your URL. We will respond as quickly as possible but please be patient. If you haven’t heard back within 2 weeks, then please do follow up.
Please send your questions and article proposals to me here.